Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Where to Find Fun Mobile Phone Cases

If like me you want a don t want to keep changing your mobile phone, but get bored of looking at the same old handset. Why not try a new cover, I got my first cover just as a means to keep the dust off at work. I been hooked every since I now have around twenty different covers. This helps me feel like I can change the look and to some degree the feel of my iPhone. Initially I looked at some of the larger national retailers for mobile phone covers. Oh my God prices were between the ten to twenty Pounds UK Sterling.

Instead I decided to tale a look what was on offer on eBay, Remembered exactly why I love eBay, Covers started at around two pounds forty nine including free delivery. My first case was a tyre case basically a rubber cover with a tyre tread on it, this not only keep s dust and spills off my phone it also stops me scratching my iPhone, cover was sent with a free screen guard which again priced at one of the large retailers were coming in around the three - four Pound level.

There are hundreds of different designs and colour, which helps to ensure there is something to suit your tastes. My next case had the club badge of my favourite football team, Generally used for going to the pub as I can easily goad my friends who support rival teams very easily, especially useful when my team beats theirs.

I purchased several different coloured cases before my wife start to complain, I decided the best thing to do was to purchase a case for her and so decided to get her a nice gem covered case, This seem to work very well as the wife now also has around ten to fifteen different mobile cases. A search on eBay.co.uk on the term mobile phone cases returns"9073 results found for mobile phone case" So you can see there more on offer than any other shop on the high street with prices a fraction of whats quoted. Prices were starting from only ninety nine pence. I have purchased around four cases from China and Hong Kong all came within seven days and no duty was needed. On each case I purchased compared to retails shops I saved anywhere between five to fifteen pounds per case. If you are wondering where to find fun mobile phone cases, make sure you don't look anywhere until you have checked whats on offer on eBay.co.uk and eBay.com

Looking for Wholesale Mobile Phone Accessories Manchester largest phone accessories wholesalers 4000 lines in stock new lines arriving every week. Huge range of wholesale phone accessories ready for next day delivery throughout the UK

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Duncan_Beech

1 comment: